Opportunities will be posted on this page when available. All applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis.
Join our Board: Click here to fill out our online form.
Nominate someone to serve on our Board: Click here to fill out our online form.
Our Board Committees include Executive, Finance, Development, and Personnel. Click here to download the MDD Board Call to Action (PDF).
MDD Board Service Benefits to Board Members
- Support our social justice mission, vision, and activities.
- Gain expertise on complex issues that are integral to business and the economy.
- Use, develop, and strengthen skills.
- Develop leadership capacities.
- Receive professional development and on the job training.
- Network and share with professionals across various fields.
- Expand understanding of the arts and dance and their roles in NYC, USA, and globally.
- Engage with innovation and originality across knowledge domains.
Board and Committee Member Duties
- Engage community to promote MDD’s mission, objective, and programs
- Fund raising and development
- Participate in Board and committee meetings
- Attend and support events, performances, programs, and activities
- Recruit other volunteer Board, committee, task force, advisory, and participants
- Strategic planning
- Connect MDD with new people, networks, communities, resources, and opportunities
Volunteer Opportunities & Internships
- Join the Strategic Planning Task Force
- Join the Advisory Group to the Strategic Planning Task Force
- Become an Intern
Join our Staff Team
As of April 2023, we are hiring Administrative & Marketing Associates to begin immediately. Click here for the full job description and application instructions.
We welcome applicants for the 2023-24 school year to begin after Labor Day 2023. Applications are reviewed on an on-going basis. Click here for the full job description and application instructions.